• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I'm getting my oral suture removed today! <3
Saturday before last, a far-back tooth's filling fell out and I got it removed the past Wednesday. It's been uncomfortable but it's almost healed! I'm so thankful it's almost done.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I swear, Young Link makes my heart melt when he accidentally wears the Keaton Mask instead of the FD Mask and he just giggles afterwards. I'm seriously playing as him more. <3

Awwwww. Link's hair is made of sunbeams and his eyes were crafted from only the finest and most worthy sapphires. <3

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Ever since the beginning of January, I've been struggling with constant fatigue, fogginess and lethargy. In the last 48 hours alone, I've slept about for about 20 or so of them, and when I wake up, I don't feel rested. I've been ignoring it for awhile, but it's now starting to affect my productivity at work and everyone is starting to notice.

So everyone I know (therapist, mother, manager and store owner included) is asking me to go get a checkup to see what's going on. But I know what that means -- a blood test. Nope, no, no thank you! I don't need my wrist to be poked with needles, oh no sir. I'd rather take my chances and just continue to siphon as much coffee into my system as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom