• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My baby violets (they're not really babies anymore; I've had them for two years) are dying. They looked great a week or so ago, but now they're wilting at the stalk and I'm so upset. I don't know what to do. I'm losing all of my plants... first my aloe, then my purple violets (my oldest African violet plant), then my orchids... I can't deal with this.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Yesterday was really stressful because my friends decided to not hang out at the last minute, but today I feel absolutely chill and relaxed. It's nice :D

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I haven't had one of these days in a long while. I couldn't bring myself up, no matter what I tried to do. Today really sucked and I don't know why. It just did.

I haven't had one of these days in a long while. I couldn't bring myself up, no matter what I tried to do. Today really sucked and I don't know why. It just did.

I feel ya. I had a really rough weekend myself. Just seems like nothing is going right lately.

How do birds know bird baths are for birds and not squirrels or really small bears?
I've always wondered how do certain animals know that they're supposed to look at our face when they need something or whatever. Like, dogs and cats look at your face and bark or meow to let you know they're hungry, etc. I guess they respond to the sound that comes out of our mouths, since it is located on our face or whatever. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom