• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
It's amazing how you come to this site and it's a great place until you get into the darker section then you realize that most people on this site are just mean and like to make fun of people or mock them.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
It's amazing how you come to this site and it's a great place until you get into the darker section then you realize that most people on this site are just mean and like to make fun of people or mock them.

I hope you don't think this way about me. I don't always agree with you, but I still think you're a fine human being, and I hope we can remain friends.

For some reason, I find it very amusing that Young Link is constantly being all adorable and happy in Hyrule Warriors despite being the same kid who's had a pretty crappy life while losing people he loves during the course of Ocarina of Time. I think it's just me, though. :P

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So in May I am going to a 14+ concert, even though I am only 13. I think I look at least 14 (In fact, someone actually thought I was 14 when I was only 10!), and my dad is going with me and is going to say I am 14, but I'm still worried that I won't get let it. I am an idiot, though, and these worries are completely stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom