• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Wait, confessing your love to her in the middle of the night while you're on drugs works?!
Daang now I have a "thing" with two girls kinda. Crap I think I'm a jerk officially. Like seriously things aren't supposed to go this well. Crappp yo.

Crap this post is gonna make no sense... Lol

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Wait, confessing your love to her in the middle of the night while you're on drugs works?!
Daang now I have a "thing" with two girls kinda. Crap I think I'm a jerk officially. Like seriously things aren't supposed to go this well. Crappp yo.

Crap this post is gonna make no sense... Lol

Actually, it makes perfect sense. And you're completely screwed. Hahahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
"The best laid plans of mice and men always go awry", and yet I'm always caught off guard. Is it even possible to expect the unexpected? If you already expect the unexpected, is it really unexpected? How can one be surprised by something one is already anticipating?

Thanks to my sister the genius who decided to store all of our old, unused gerbil crap in an open container in the back of the basement--loaded with old treats, fluffy bedding to snuggle in, and various toys--we now have a mouse problem. Wonderful. Now I have to deal with my dad setting traps and poison in the basement, meanwhile trying to make sure my gerbils in the family room don't get on the loose and wind up in the basement. Almond is a tame guy, but he's not very obedient when it comes to you not letting him going where he wants to explore. He does not like when you block him from going places. And Bruce is stealthy and hard to catch. If he gets on the loose, the chances of catching him would be pretty slim. Just a bad situation.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So one of my grandmother's coworkers got the They Might Be Giants album "Nanobots" out of the library, and knowing that I liked it, she listened to it. I feel kind of lucky that I had actually shown her part of an album before, and explained to her that if she were to listen to it, that a lot of their songs are supposed to be creative, and don't necessarily reflect their beliefs. Like, I wouldn't really care that much, but my grandmother is a nice christian woman; like, she didn't let us watch Powerpuff Girls when me and my siblings were little because she thought it was a bad influence. Of course, back to what I was saying, she said she really enjoyed the album, and even played it for my cousin (Who is like 8 I think...?) My grandmother hadn't seen any of their music videos before, and my cousin looked some up and... well, my grandmother's comment on that was just "They sure are creative...".

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The new Firefly Cortex app and that collecting card quest. Don't even want to know how many hours I've logged, but reached level 400 today... and the app was released like a week ago or so... (but to be fair it doesn't take more than a minute or two to level, still...) Love exploring the 'verse, and seriously can play that trade route mini-game on automatic, but it's getting annoying that out of the "Rare" cards I've received at least 5-6 of the same card just today... And I have 2 cards left to complete the first main set...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ugh. Sometimes I hate having a boss that also owns the house I live in. I'd rather not be used as his personal messenger when he wants to talk to my dad about something because I am not a ****ing tool. Get up, call my dad, and say whatever **** you need to say directly to him. I hate getting involved with bull**** like this. Like seriously. gfdi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom