• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
After Monty Oum died, I felt really bad because, even though I wasn't personally a big fan of his work, a lot of people in the online communities I am in are big fans. And it got me thinking, no one "famous" that I would say I was a big fan of, or who I look to for inspiration, has ever died; At least, not in the time I have known about them. And thinking about it, both John Linnell and John Flansburgh are getting up there in years. They aren't super old, and probably continue living for a while longer, but still. Those men practically wrote the soundtrack of my childhood, and if one of them were to die, I would probably have a major breakdown. And even someone younger, like Dan Avidan or another YouTuber, what if they got in an accident? I don't know what I'd do. Would I be as depressed as if someone I knew in real life died, or would I forget about it in a few days? I mean, yeah, I didn't know them personally, but they've still had a large influence on my life. And then Miyamoto. Miyamoto can't live forever. What will happen to the world.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm grateful that I do not share in some problems that others do. I am grateful for all I have. I am content with the things I have despite wanting more.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
People act so damn tough and condescending on the Internet. I'd like to see you act half as tough in front of someone's face.

I know, some people have a word for them, "Keyboard Warriors." I forgot where I heard that, though. I often think of what would happen if we met everyone we've spoken to over the internet. The internet is a place for barks, not bites.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Right now I'm just so grateful for having finished the Jabu-Jabu dungeon in OoA. I usually don't mind water dungeons in Zelda, but that one was hell to play...

Right now I'm just so grateful for having finished the Jabu-Jabu dungeon in OoA. I usually don't mind water dungeons in Zelda, but that one was hell to play...

The Lakebed Temple in TP, if you suck at grappling, and platforming, this dungeon is a nightmare

Sheik

:the:
I don't get this. Why do they respect me so much? What's special about me? Do they like me solely because they think I'm smart, or is there something else? Why is it that they treat me with such high esteem? Sometimes I feel like it's because they're concerned about me; worried, even. They're trying to keep me happy. I don't necessarily need that, though, because I'm honestly completely fine, and whenever they try to encourage me, I just react to it awkwardly. There has to be something they know and I don't that would be the reason for them to foster me like that.

Late night musings...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I submitted my drawing to the official They Might Be Giants tumblr and they posted it. Yay.

rbipG0n.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom