• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
im thinking about putting on a goffik red bara with blakc lacey straps underneath a black leather crumpet with MCR all over. and then ill put on a goffik black miniskirt that sais "I <3 Gud Charlette" on the butt with black and red leather high heels with spikey things all over the bottom. then i will put on lots of deprezzed foundation under my black eyeliner and goffik black lipstick so i look like an emo panda.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm horribly sad now. I just found out that Monty Oum passed away at the age of 33. For those who may not be aware of his work, he created the Haloid video and is the creator of RWBY and the mind behind the action scenes in RvB. He suffered from a severe allergic reaction during a simple medical procedure which put him into a coma for ten days. So yeah, as a huge RoosterTeeth fan this is extremely upsetting to me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
hey, what's goin down team, its ya boi JSwerve comin at ya live with another gameplay video,

a question to people in GD: would you all be interested in making lengthier and detailed posts regarding the stuff that circulates your cortecies? i'm actually really interested rn because I know i don't want to walk into class just yet

I'm horribly sad now. I just found out that Monty Oum passed away at the age of 33. For those who may not be aware of his work, he created the Haloid video and is the creator of RWBY and the mind behind the action scenes in RvB. He suffered from a severe allergic reaction during a simple medical procedure which put him into a coma for ten days. So yeah, as a huge RoosterTeeth fan this is extremely upsetting to me.

I feel the same way. Its odd that I can feel this down about someone I didn't even know personally, but its hard to describe to people who don't know. We just got to keep moving forward. Made me want to snap down on my own work and at least attempt to be as good as Monty in what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom