• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I want to see if there's a person in the world who is pretty much exactly what I want as a twin brother so I made this…

unfortunately there are like no guys who use quotev, and even if there are any it's not like they care to take my quiz...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
-I hate mondays.
-Why does milk make me congested?
-I hope I get paid soon.
-I need to work on my commentating.
-I can't wait to use my new camera.
-I hate this dumb finger, and apparently I need to call the doctor's office about the X-ray. Oh joy.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I want to see if there's a person in the world who is pretty much exactly what I want as a twin brother so I made this…

unfortunately there are like no guys who use quotev, and even if there are any it's not like they care to take my quiz...

I took the quiz and i got "Yes! Yes! Yes!" but i wasn't logged into my account so i had to take it again, but when i took it again with all the same answers, it said "Sorry, no"

So yeah. Does this mean we're best friends now?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I took the quiz and i got "Yes! Yes! Yes!" but i wasn't logged into my account so i had to take it again, but when i took it again with all the same answers, it said "Sorry, no"

So yeah. Does this mean we're best friends now?

Okay then, sure. But that's a little weird... I think you might have tied with yes and no or something. The quiz is based off a point system, so…

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom