• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
"I already know how great it's" sounds so wrong, and yet it's right. Like, "I already know how great it is." is correct, and "it is" can be shortened to "it's", thus, "I already know how great it's". But it just sounds so wrong!

Fig

The Altruist
Meant to post this last night, but I was hyped watching Day 1-2 of Apex and there was a lot of hype. The Salty Suite was probably the best part aside seeing a Mega Man plowing through the Smash 4 pools. Can't wait for Day 3 to begin (after church of course).

octorok74

TETTAC
On my mind right now is how awesome breakfast is going to be tomorrow. I'll wake up and then get a bowl of the newly rereleased French Toast Crunch. I'm so happy it is back on the shelves again. It doesn't look as dark and it isn't as glossy, so it will get soggy a bit faster; but overall it tastes the same and smells the same and I'm happy.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I was thinking about this Japanese restaurant that's in the town I live in and how I didn't even particularly like the food at first, but then I went back there with my mom two more times for some reason because it's good now…

I hope this isn't some sort of addiction lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom