• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
lewd things I'm thinking of how much I'm not excited to go to school again. I should dress up as Madoka and run to school with toast in my mouth and then make it to class barely in time, just like Snow-chan in my totally not stolen fanfic.

I dread getting old so much. Seems like my personality is constantly changing from being cheerful to being downright bitter because I'm getting older. Even my health conditions don't seem to be too good either.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
honestly i should feel like a terrible person, but i don't. it's like i lost touch with my morality and guilt. I somehow go to church every sunday not feeling like crap even though i've broken practically every rule in the book for my church. It's like i still believe it, i just can't handle the rules. Since i believe it, i should feel terrible when i do something wrong, right? Life is so confusing right now. Honestly i can just hit a bong like it's no big deal, not feeling bad about it at all, but when i was younger i would cry when i accidentally said a bad word. What's happened to me?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
honestly i should feel like a terrible person, but i don't. it's like i lost touch with my morality and guilt. I somehow go to church every sunday not feeling like crap even though i've broken practically every rule in the book for my church. It's like i still believe it, i just can't handle the rules. Since i believe it, i should feel terrible when i do something wrong, right? Life is so confusing right now. Honestly i can just hit a bong like it's no big deal, not feeling bad about it at all, but when i was younger i would cry when i accidentally said a bad word. What's happened to me?

I know I'm supposed to be gone but whatever.

I can sort of relate on this in that I do believe there is a God and stuff and I do believe in the Bible and all that but I've been doing a rather shoddy job of showing it.

Its simply. Either conformity to society, or going through maturity. For one to be successful, and wise you are bound to make mistakes.

What you do with those mistakes is up to your own conscious.

And it is ok if you've sinned to the church. Church is, in my eyes, a system for the broken, and lost to find self-peace, and faith in god/gods. Depending on your faith, sins are always outweighed by Virtues. No matter how small it'd be.

キラ

Yo!
I dread getting old so much. Seems like my personality is constantly changing from being cheerful to being downright bitter because I'm getting older. Even my health conditions don't seem to be too good either.

That's kind of how my age progression through adolescence went. It sucks.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster

I don't think you've lost you're sense of morality. I think, instead, you have just grown older and started to think for yourself, decided what you think is right and wrong. You should be lucky; a lot of people go through life mindlessly listening to what other people say is right or wrong, instead of examining the world and deciding for themselves.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Why is this video 18+. Like, I get the song is depressing and has some mature themes in it, but I'm pretty sure that same song was uploaded to the channel before and it wasn't 18+, and even if it was, the song definitely isn't that bad. The only difference is that in this video, a puppet is singing it. My conclusion? Puppets are NSFW.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom