• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Experiment 319, AKA "Spike", has just claimed his place as my second favourite.

latest

Well, it's just that I'm really ignored. I'm invisible. Maybe people would pay more attention to me if I were the opposite sex. Also, people aren't mean per say, but they're not really excited to talk to me or enthusiastic while talking to me, besides a couple of close friends.

I sometimes feel I can relate more with the opposite gender too.

Tbh, I know how you feel. Sometimes I hate being female because it seems like everybody treats me differently compared to a male. For example, thinking I can't take care of myself despite other women doing it without a man supporting them. I honestly think they still live in the old days when women are weak and helpless even though things have changed since then. I understand they don't want to see anything bad happen to me. It's just that I'm an adult now and I need to start taking care of my mom and actually helping others, too.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My best friend and I are supposed to meet this May for the first time in person, but we've hit a bit of a snag in those plans. She's being kicked out her mother's house in April, whether or not she finds a place to move to.

Right now, the most feasible option is to hold off on meeting up until she's found a place to live; however, we've both bought tickets to a festival that's non-refundable, and that's 200 dollars wasted if we don't use them. We're bouncing ideas around since cancelling this meetup is the last thing either of us want to do, but we keep hitting nothing but dead ends. Hrm...

Thanks to Snow Queen, I really, really want a Link plush. I mean, I wanted one before, but she made it worse.

Too bad the only Link plushies out there are the Toon Link ones. I know there's one of Young Link, but he's way too expensive. @___@

Best bet is to get the figurines of the adult Links. As for me, I'd love to get the Figma Link figurine, but it's too damn pricey, lol.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Too bad the only Link plushies out there are the Toon Link ones. I know there's one of Young Link, but he's way too expensive. @___@

Best bet is to get the figurines of the adult Links. As for me, I'd love to get the Figma Link figurine, but it's too damn pricey, lol.

At this point, I just want a plush so bad that I'll take almost any kind. Basically, we're good so long as he's blond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom