• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, you can cheat in nuzlockes by waiting until the grass rustles and makes the sound of the Pokemon you want…

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
After being called a pedophile just because I like the kid Links more than the adult incarnations last week, consider me done being a fan of the kid Links.
Not sure who said that but that's pretty damn stupid. I must also be a raging pedophile because I like toon link, and I love hanging out with my nephew, and I love Ushio from Clannad: After Story. Listen, unless you want to touch a kid's junk, you're not a pedophile, and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

I wonder if anyone would ever treat me differently if I was the opposite gender... Maybe people would be nicer to me? Maybe people would pay me more attention?

I sometimes wish I was the opposite gender.
Well. You ARE a Ghost. Its pretty hard to notice a unique, and mysterious entity.

Not sure who said that but that's pretty damn stupid. I must also be a raging pedophile because I like toon link, and I love hanging out with my nephew, and I love Ushio from Clannad: After Story. Listen, unless you want to touch a kid's junk, you're not a pedophile, and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

A couple trolls over at Youtube called me a pedophile. I know I should've just ignored them to begin with, but I can't help but thinking that they're right. I'll never do anything nasty like touching a kid's junk or anything bad like that. Sadly, I think I am done as a kid Link fan. I'm tired of people judging me like I'm a creep or something. Same goes for being a Tails fan (he's around 8).

I'm also thinking about deactivating my Youtube account later today. I'm tired of that place anyway.

A couple trolls over at Youtube called me a pedophile. I know I should've just ignored them to begin with, but I can't help but thinking that they're right. I'll never do anything nasty like touching a kid's junk or anything bad like that. Sadly, I think I am done as a kid Link fan. I'm tired of people judging me like I'm a creep or something. Same goes for being a Tails fan (he's around 8).

I'm also thinking about deactivating my Youtube account later today. I'm tired of that place anyway.

It might be unpopular for me to say, but even if you were a pedophile, I don't think it matters. Be a fan of who and what you want (and plenty of people like toon Link who aren't pedophile, it really has nothing to do with your sexuality) and even if you were you said yourself you wouldn't never do anything so what does it matter?

Also, Youtube comments are like the cesspool of humanity, I wouldn't bother with them if I were you :P

I wonder if anyone would ever treat me differently if I was the opposite gender... Maybe people would be nicer to me? Maybe people would pay me more attention?

Are people treating you bad because of your gender now?? Your gender shouldn't be a factor in regards to how people treat you.

Why are people treating you badly just because you're male? Seriously, some people make no sense anymore when it comes to judging others. -___-

You shouldn't let them get you down, though. Just ignore them. They don't mean anything to you.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
There is this boy in my 1st period class who I find cute, and my friend even agreed that he was, at least, kinda cute. He was nerdy looking and kinda chubby, and he had big glasses and kinda curly hair. However, he had this gross "mustache", which wasn't even really a mustache. It was the middle school boy mustache, which is not and never will be attractive. I decided to go tell him that it was kinda gross, and as soon as I did he immediately said he would shave it. I told him he was kinda cute, but the mustache needed to go, and then I walked off. At the end of class though, I tried talking to him again, and he didn't really say anything to me. The thing is though, is I'm not sure if it was the "I'm embarrassed and not sure how to talk to girls" quiet, or the "Why are you talking to me?" quiet, and so now I'm not sure if he thinks I'm a weirdo or not. I have experience talking to boys, but only in a friendly manner. When it comes to this, I have no idea...

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
There is this boy in my 1st period class who I find cute, and my friend even agreed that he was, at least, kinda cute. He was nerdy looking and kinda chubby, and he had big glasses and kinda curly hair. However, he had this gross "mustache", which wasn't even really a mustache. It was the middle school boy mustache, which is not and never will be attractive. I decided to go tell him that it was kinda gross, and as soon as I did he immediately said he would shave it. I told him he was kinda cute, but the mustache needed to go, and then I walked off. At the end of class though, I tried talking to him again, and he didn't really say anything to me. The thing is though, is I'm not sure if it was the "I'm embarrassed and not sure how to talk to girls" quiet, or the "Why are you talking to me?" quiet, and so now I'm not sure if he thinks I'm a weirdo or not. I have experience talking to boys, but only in a friendly manner. When it comes to this, I have no idea...
Well well well, looks like you have a predicament. luckily for you, you're best friend here (your's truly) just so happens to be a love doctor ;)
PM me yo

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
k3KTY.jpg

Dogs are awesome.

Reactions: Dio

JetstreamSam

Harbinger of Chaos
Excited for Hyrule Symphony! Also, working on staying sober (12 days now!) & trying to get back to my gaming roots :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom