• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I really need to get to work on my project that I didn't even read the book for...it's due tomorrow. Eh, I'll procrastinate a bit longer.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm thinking about how adorable John Flansburgh is. He was especially cute in the 80s and early 90s, but that's not to say he isn't adorable now. He's just so cute. Look at him. I want to hug him.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I had a strange dream last night. (This all takes place in the end of my dream. There was a lot of weird stuff before this. For some reason it was like the end of the world, and me, some family members, and some random people from church i guess and maybe like two other people went in this house thing underground to be safe, but we got trapped under there. Fast-forward two and a half years (even tho everyone still looked exactly the same) and i was going insane. keep in mind i'm very claustrophobic, so this was hell for me. Also the whole time i had been trying to hit on this girl, but she didn't seem to get it so that sucked too. Then we found this secret tunnel that led up to like an underground mansion, which was full of pothead-musicians or something. but i know they were all stoners. I thought i would fit right in with them, so i started walking toward the mansion, but i saw a 18 year old girl running from it carrying a guitar amp, obviously scared. Turns out they were complete jerks up there, and she was running for them. she tackled me and i talked about how i wanted to go up there, but she warned me not too. I asked her if she smuggled any leaf leaf in the amp, but turns out she only took clothes in it. Great, i hadn't had a toke in 2 and a half years, nice. andyway, the potheads came after her, and turns out they new a way out of underground. But for some reason they got mad at all of us and there were like 100s of them so they gaurded everywhere and wouldn't let us move at all. Idk it was weird. Yeah so i tried escaping then i woke up.

Meh. Vacation bids are out at work. I'm being nagged to fill mine out and turn it in by Feb. 1. Tch. I'll just let management deal with it, just like the last two years. I don't feel it's necessary to assign myself specific dates for two weeks of nothing but eating, sleeping, and taking a dump. Any time of the year's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom