• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I did read through it all. I just choose to not post in it because even if I post my problems on here, everybody will ignore it. It's like I'm a speck of dust that nobody notices while the much bigger pile of dust gets noticed instead. I'm sorry, but that's how everybody sees me around here except for one person.

Then I think you should get your eyes checked, because that's not true at all.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
And the subforum's a terrible move, imo. I'm sorry, but it's the same deal as the old depressing thread. People dump their complaints over there and it will get locked afterwards. I'm not using the subforum. I'd rather solve my own problems than having people on a forum not helping me.

Nothing is better than people finding solutions for their own problems. The new subforum is to help those who struggle to find solutions by themselves. You're welcome to use to new subforum and you are free to choose not to. It's up to you.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm growing rather weary of these Youtube animations that draw their humour from crude violence and poop jokes. One of the worst offenders is Happy Tree Friends, which is essentially a flock of animal crossing characters brutally slaughtering each other in the most despicable and inhumane ways possible for no reason. Now I'm not the type of person who will say that needless gore is evil and corrupting the world and blah blah blah, but I feel there is a line you shouldn't cross. I feel that Llamas With Hats is basically the line, and if you cross that line you need to be institutionalized.

I also have an issue with these edgy Youtube videos that take characters from Nintendo games and turn them into crude racist psychopaths. Basically anything by hotdiggetydemon is a prime example. I don't see how Mario abusing Luigi is in the slightest bit funny. Personally it's pretty ****ed up the lengths some people go to to absolutely corrupt these characters. And it isn't really funny. It's dry, and as I've said a million times, crude.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm sick of having mediocre avatars compared to everybody else's. Can somebody tell me how to make good avatars?
You can try downloading GIMP. It's a free and very user-friendly image-editing software. I use that to make the graphics I use here. You could also request an avatar from someone. I'd be happy to make you an avatar when I get home from class tonight if you'd like.

We watched videos of the birthing process in Human Development today. We watched an elephant give birth, too. There were a lot of... fluids. It wasn't that bad thought, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom