• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
ZPdve2a.png

...really? Just, really?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Growing my facial hair out. I usually shave every other day, and the longest I usually go without shaving is like 4-5 days, so going 14 days is like some kind of achievement for me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Growing my facial hair out. I usually shave every other day, and the longest I usually go without shaving is like 4-5 days, so going 14 days is like some kind of achievement for me.
pucker up for me JC and let me see that beautiful beard :D
----
As for me I'm debating whether to pick my kids up right now or wait unitl they are supposed to get out of school.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Religious debates. What's the point? They never accomplish anything. You can debate all day and nothing will change.
You're literally offending me. I have the RIGHT to be a Christian.

In all seriousness I agree w/you. I hate instigators in religious debates. Really do. And I hate religious debates anyway. Why? Because it amounts to nothing but a bunch of soliloquizing when all that needs to be said is "live and ****ing let live".

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually just remembered a news report that I read this morning about some dumbass in Alberta who stole a truck and crashed it into an RCMP station. Genius!

Basically, he stole a truck, then took the stolen truck, knocked on the front door of the police station, and said "Arrest me please! :D".

I am currently thinking about horses. For no good reason. Just horses. :)
One of my friends is obsessed with horses. And I just remembered a story she told me once.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's on my mind is scalping these last three GameCube adapters I managed to get from Dallas TX. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom