• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
People who hold grudges irk the living hell out of me. Get past your goddamn differences and make peace you belligerent idiots. Acting all high and mighty because someone done ****ed up makes you worse than that person in my eyes, and hopefully in the eyes of real life people.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
People who think their passive-aggressive behaviour is prob gonna upset me. Nah. It's funny lmao because it lets me know I got under your skin, and you don't have the courage to outright say so.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm done. I fail at life.

No you don't. Stop taking things people say personally or overthinking any negative things people say to you. They're just jealous of how wonderful you are.

All of the great people always have to take all the crap thanks to this. That's what sucks about life. Any problems you're having right now probably don't even have anything to do with you. It's all about everyone else and how they feel about you themselves, and if people judge you for the way you are, then there's something wrong with them.

If you feel conflicted about anything, that's fine. So do I. Most of us do. I have to put up with being a freak who has a weird temperamental personality and a very small amount of 'real' friends that I hardly ever get to see anyway. There's nobody who understands me either, not even them. So if you feel misunderstood, you're not alone. People like this are everywhere. When I was around your age (which actually wasn't THAT long ago), I was a lot like you. I've figured myself out a little more as time passes.

So please... feel better.

Ugh... I'm crying now. dang it

I'm so tired and sleepy. I'm at work rn, and just wanna go home and wrap myself up in my blankies. Hnnnng >////<

I want some cheeseburger casserole.

Wow I really feel for you, man.

I hate it when anything's up with my dog (dogs now). Like the other week, my dog, who's 6 years old now, had a lump on her tail and I feared the worst. The vet went through everything to having the tail off to it possibly being life threatening. It ended up being just a minor cyst, but for those 2 weeks I was really down, so I can relate, somewhat, to how you're feeling now and that I've had a dog pass away before.

Hope everything turns out ok for your dog.

Just tested his blood today, everything's normal. Even his eye infection or whatever seems mostly better at this point. I think he just has a problem of being old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom