• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I keep accidentally sleeping 'til 3 o'clock. I actually woke up at noon today, but then I feel back asleep and had a really weird-ass dream for the next three hours and couldn't wake up. Also, according to my father, my messed-up sleep schedule means that I don't want to go to college or something, so now he just keeps giving me lectures about THE REAL WORLD and I'm just like... stop. Please. I know. STOP.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I keep accidentally sleeping 'til 3 o'clock. I actually woke up at noon today, but then I feel back asleep and had a really weird-ass dream for the next three hours and couldn't wake up. Also, according to my father, my messed-up sleep schedule means that I don't want to go to college or something, so now he just keeps giving me lectures about THE REAL WORLD and I'm just like... stop. Please. I know. STOP.
Ass dreams huh. That's gross.
---
College is a big joke. Be an entre instead

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I started some new classes today ! My schedule is kinda messed up right now because I dropped a big program, but now I'm finishing up the last of my graduation requirements, so I'd say it's a fair trade. Now my senior year is seriously lacking in classes, and I need to get that filled up soon (#oops).

I GOT AN A ON ALL FINALS BTW

MEANING I PASSED MATH WITH AN A

HECK YEA

Also I'm currently writing an essay for a class and it's hella cheesy, but it's w/e.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!

Funny, I keep sleeping to around 2 if I don't have the alarm clock on. And honestly, in the real world, some people do have to fill all the night jobs, so if your sleep schedule is all wonky, maybe you'd do well working night shifts or something ;) I know that would be perfect for me, just a shame that all the night positions at my work is taken and the people who hold those positions aren't looking to trade anytime soon.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
There's always the option of getting to know new people. There are plenty of nice people in here. I attend a weekly boardgaming group and one of the things I really love about it apart from getting to play a lot of great games is getting to know new people who I share interests with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom