• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheik

:the:
Big Octos in The Wind Waker have eyes on every side of their bodies. That would give them a 360-degree field of vision.

A 360-degree field of vision is something completely incomprehensible to me. I can imagine something like a 180-degree field, but a 360-degree one? What happens when the ends meet? I believe a number of animals, insects, etc. actually do have 360-degree fields, but to me, a simple human boy, the concept itself is jarring.

Now, to once again try to imagine a new color...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I just realized that all of the links in my signature were broken, and now I've fixed them, but…

for some reason, my signature is not the right size, it has been enlarged to blurriness. I even deleted it and uploaded it again, and that didn't fix it. What's up with that?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not wearing any underwear right now, and I'm thinking about purchasing these books for class. ^^

Don't you just hate it when someone has made a change for the better, but people keep shoving the past down their throat and reminding them of something stupid that they did, like, five years ago? I find that annoying to no end. It seems that the only way that anyone can truly change is if they get the heck away from all the negative Neds and Nancys. I mean, sure, ignoring them is another option, but it takes a heck of a lot of energy to combat the unrelenting negativity, and I dislike feeling drained by simply sitting in the same room with it. Life's too ****ing short for that bs.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
11zvUXb.png

I was searching for a song and Google decided to "Help". Google no. That isn't right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom