• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Currently I'm practicing for an online worldwide Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tournament that will be taking place this Sunday. It's going to be intense as it almost has over 1000 participants and there are some pro players joining in. I've only join the reddit Smash scene and people are saying I'm already one of the top players in their group and I do plan to get better everyday. All I can do is pray to God and hope that everything will be swell in the end.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was playing this board game, in which one person reads clues and the other people have to guess what the clues are referring to. There's 20 clues for each card, which fall under the topics "Thing", "Person", "Place", or "Year". The game is called 20 Questions, but it's different from the 20 Questions most people are used to. Anyway, my dad was reading this one card, which turned out to be McDonalds, and he said "Mick Jagger sounds like something that would be served at me". I almost fell out of my seat laughing. Now I want to go to McDonalds and order one Mick Jagger to go.

I'm tempted to do that actually, just to see what they say...

Sleepy. Woke up at around 5 AM to go to bathroom, and for some reason I decided to check ZD. Long story short, I ended up staying for a bit. It all feels like a dream. We talked (well, debated mostly) about Xenophobia Chromosomes 10, game graphics, bloom, fighting games, and all kinds of silliness (in the shoutbox). Fig turned into an Oshawott,; so did his girlfriend or whatever. I also recall going on Skype and rambling on and on about the popstar, Shakira. It was crazy. I eventually went back to bed at, like, 6:30 AM. Woke up a few moments ago feeling like crap because I didn't get enough sleep, and it seems as if not of the stuff ever happened. I guess this is siimilar to what's it like to have hangover, huh? Closest I'll ever get to it. XD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I feel the pricing of the MM collector's edition is just way too much compared to the regular version. I don't really buy a lot of collector's edition. Only times I've done so at launch was Fable 3 and Skyward Sword, and both not only weren't priced that much higher than their regular versions, but they also contained actually worthwhile things to get. I mean, SS included an extra Zelda-style wii mote. MM's collector's edition over here has the mask-figure, poster and steel box. That's not worth paying nearly twice as much as for the game itself. Looks like it will be just the regular game for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm tempted to just stop using this crappy computer and just go back to living a life without friends where I sit around bored all day. That's the point my life has reached.
To be honest that's something you should do ;) Limit your time on the computer and spend more time doing real life things. Internet is fun but real life always should come first. You can spend your time with your friends and not missing out things because later you might regret you never did this. Not trying to force you but just an advice ;)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
To be honest that's something you should do ;) Limit your time on the computer and spend more time doing real life things. Internet is fun but real life always should come first. You can spend your time with your friends and not missing out things because later you might regret you never did this. Not trying to force you but just an advice ;)
If I had any friends to spend time with and things to miss out on this wouldn't be a problem.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I finally got around to watching some of Blood Lad, and it's actually WAY better than I thought it would be. One thing I have to say: If you're a fan of Soul Eater, you'll probably like this anime.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Just when I thought things were okay, that I liked my new apartment, I suddenly want to go back to my old one. I have half a mind to go and meet the new tenant(s).

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
That moment when you step straight out of a cold shower and directly into 36°C (96.800ºF) heat. At least the temperature has dropped a bit from earlier today, I suppose.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm not very open to new music, TV shows, etc. Like, if someone shows me a band they like, I might end up adding the specific song they showed me to my playlist. But, I'll never listen to their other songs on my own time. I'll never go and search through different bands of the same genre to find new music. Even if it's a band I love, I very rarely listen to things other people didn't show me. It's very much the same with TV shows. I'll watch a show if someone tells me, but I'll never end up watching stuff like it. Because of this, I'm very limited on the stuff I like. There are 2 bands that I can say I listen to a lot of their stuff, and on my own time, without anyone telling me to. This is just sad.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey, what's going on everybody, it's ya boi Yu, aka Adam, aka frivalicious, aka comin at you live with another gameplay video,

anyway, I'm back again to announce something. I'm going to a restaurant with my friends. It's the first time I've met with my friends since May of 2014. About half a year later. I'm so proud of our achievements but it's time ot take things a step further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom