• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Apparently, my job will be closing its doors soon. A newer, better store is being built and is opening up some 100 feet away, and my work is on the chopping block. This means that come 2016 I may be out of a job. While that may be a year or so from now, it still worries me. I mean, there's the slim chance that I could be transferred over to a different store, but then I'd have to start all over again and get used to a whole new set of people. Hell, it's been four years and I'm just now getting used to my coworkers at the current location.

Phew. It's a good thing I didn't make any friends or become too attached to anyone. Every time that happens some weird, otherworldly situation or circumstances lead up to my having to move away, never to see the person again. This time, however, it's not me that's moving away; it's an entire location that's moving away from me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Apparently, my job will be closing its doors soon. A newer, better store is being built and is opening up some 100 feet away, and my work is on the chopping block. This means that come 2016 I may be out of a job. While that may be a year or so from now, it still worries me. I mean, there's the slim chance that I could be transferred over to a different store, but then I'd have to start all over again and get used to a whole new set of people. Hell, it's been four years and I'm just now getting used to my coworkers at the current location.

Phew. It's a good thing I didn't make any friends or become too attached to anyone. Every time that happens some weird, otherworldly situation or circumstances lead up to my having to move away, never to see the person again. This time, however, it's not me that's moving away; it's an entire location that's moving away from me.
That isn't cool at all. The restructing that your store chain plans to do is ultimately fruitless, as I'm sure you know, and it's a really sucky way to kill people who depend on that sort of job to get by. The best I can recommend to you is to look for work in other areas. I know you know to do that. I'm just saying best of luck and best of actuality to you. I'm sorry that the situation is coming to you.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm tempted to just stop using this crappy computer and just go back to living a life without friends where I sit around bored all day. That's the point my life has reached.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I purchased the Australian Edition of Cards Against Humanity (plus 5 expansions, 2012&2013 Holiday Packs, 90s Nostalgia Pack & The Bigger, Blacker Box) online on Monday and they arrived on Wednesday. Just had a game with a bunch of friends and had a great time :)

I'm tempted to just stop using this crappy computer and just go back to living a life without friends where I sit around bored all day. That's the point my life has reached.
Hey now, don't say that. I'm sure you'll make friends someday. And your situation can't be that bad yet, right? I mean, at least you're not hearing the voices yet, are you? If so, have you met Nolan? Hm. Or is that just one of the voices in my head? Anyway, g'luck! :ß

For once in a while, I don't feel like going to work today. I'm usually so bored that I'd do anything (read: as long as it's healthy) to try and stave off boredom, even if that means having to go to work with the peanut gallery. Today, I just want to lay back and relax again. This might be a side-effect of having yesterday off, though. I guess I enjoyed my day off a bit too much. lol

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's not a bad idea trigga, you see, life eventually gets so mundane whether you're rich or you're poor. So, no matter what you do, you can rest knowing that everyone else is living their own version of "Hell on Earth". Good luck man. Just don't do anything super drastic that you can't turn away from.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So why did they change Eren Jaeger's eyes from gold to green when they made the anime? I can't help but wonder this.

Honestly, they look cooler when they're gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom