• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
There's a love song I really like, and I mean, this is the only love song I like. At least for the actual story, anyway. It isn't cheesy or anything. But apparently a lot of people interpet it as a break up song and nothing could bring me to believe that. It's just weird to me because what if it actually is a break up song... I don't know. I think it's just a love song. I mean, the guy who wrote it wrote it around the time he got married, and there is another, very straightforward love song on the album which is also sung by him. I don't think it would be a break up song...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Isn't summer wonderful? There's really nothing quite like the experience of waking up soaked in sweat.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
i think it's cute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I guess so.

Isn't summer wonderful? There's really nothing quite like the experience of waking up soaked in sweat.

I would ask you if you want to trade but haha just kidding winter is wonderful you can get all cozy under layers of blankets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom