• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The spring semester finally starts tomorrow. I have a pretty full day tomorrow; I'm gonna be in school from 11:30 AM to 9 PM. That's only for Mondays, though, thankfully. I'm not really looking forward to Technical Writing much, but Theories of Counseling and Human Development sound hella cool, so I'm excited for those.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Today was a pretty great day at the ski resort. I ended up meeting up with my friends up at the top, who are new to the hill, and I decided to follow them. So they went to this area I had not previously been in, and it turned out to be one of the steepest and most difficult sections of the hill, swerving in and out of trees with lots of cliffs and stuff. Great. Wasn't bad though, and we made it back to the run in the end. Then we decided to go into this gladed area, another place I'd never been, which turned out to be a bad idea as we soon found ourselves going through really tight trees and ultimately coming out in this area that was full of cliffs on each side. Well, nothing to do but jump. Was actually quite fun. We then ended up on the hardest run at the hill, and finally got to the bottom about a half hour later. We then proceeded to do donuts in the parking lot before leaving (because that's totally necessary).

Overall a fantastic day!

I could help you if I weren't such a reclusive hermit. After all, I am a wolf. (Or so I wish.)

Speaking of drawing, I really need to update that art thread. I haven't really been drawing much lately, though, aside from a few low quality, not-so-art thread-appropriate stuff. I guess I'll whip something up to post in there in a bit.

But before I do that, I'm going to take a nap or something. Sucks to not have anything better to do when you're not working and lack any semblance of a social life outside of cyberspace.
Aaand, I still have to draw anything. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom