• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Glad to have my full time hours back; not so glad to be working six ****ing days a week. Like what the hell, I've told my boss many many times that I only wanna work 5 days a week, but whatever... at least I get Sundays off.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I want to draw but I don't have inspiration... I need to look more Wolf Link anatomy. That mane is pain to draw.

I want to draw but I don't have inspiration... I need to look more Wolf Link anatomy. That mane is pain to draw.
I could help you if I weren't such a reclusive hermit. After all, I am a wolf. (Or so I wish.)

Speaking of drawing, I really need to update that art thread. I haven't really been drawing much lately, though, aside from a few low quality, not-so-art thread-appropriate stuff. I guess I'll whip something up to post in there in a bit.

But before I do that, I'm going to take a nap or something. Sucks to not have anything better to do when you're not working and lack any semblance of a social life outside of cyberspace.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
On Friday my step cousin (if that's the correct word, I'm sure there is a better one) was hit by a car and killed. I wasn't very close with him, but my family did try to adopt him as a baby (his mother was an addict) and I just feel that if we had been able to he could still be alive today.

I dunno...I just needed to share these thoughts somewhere.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Why is it, that if someone heavily criticizes something, people accuse them of hating it? They say that if they don't like it, they should leave, they should do something else? I believe that criticism is an important part of appreciating something. If you love something, you want it to be better, so you criticize it. Sometimes, you know so much about something and love something so much, that if it doesn't fulfill your standard of what is living up to it's full potential, that it is bad; That it could be better. Someone who is ignorant about something, or who doesn't like something, will generalize, whether by accident or on purpose; They won't pay attention to small details which, for someone who is very passionate about something, would notice. And, if you don't look at what is bad about something, it makes it more difficult to appreciate the good. As I said, criticism is important to appreciating something, so don't accuse someone of hating something just because they criticize it.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Sheik was in my dream earlier. He was climbing around in my parents' apricot tree. (I have no idea why, though, cause that thing's been gone several years.) And Link appeared out of nowhere yelling for him to be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom