• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Kybyrian

I was just thinking that it's been a solid year, pretty much, since I've legitimately felt down about anything, and now it's kind of a downer reading about other people being down all the time in these threads.

Y'all need to cheer up!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What. The. Hell.
Is that your new schtick, Ven?
It is, in a way, but it's also the truth. Exercise leads to a better state of mind. Objectively. You let off steam, you get your body active, you dedicate time to nothing except self-improvement. It leads to a better QoL in the long run as well.

I was just thinking that it's been a solid year, pretty much, since I've legitimately felt down about anything, and now it's kind of a downer reading about other people being down all the time in these threads.

Y'all need to cheer up!
That's easy for you to say when you have your stuff together! Meanwhile I'm sitting here wasting time despite having no direction in life. ;p

Kybyrian

That's easy for you to say when you have your stuff together! Meanwhile I'm sitting here wasting time despite having no direction in life. ;p

You should apply to a nice college or something, or start out small and find a new hobby to keep to you busy, something fun to do. =D

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
After two months of not having a proper shower in my new apartment, I'll finally have one when I get home from my parents' tonight! YAYYYYYY!

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
THIS IS MY 200TH POST. HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Some drugs used to treat bipolar disorder may increase the risk of suicide or suicidal thoughts? That's actually a pretty scary thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom