• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I cut the tip of my left pointer finger. :cry: I can't play the piano or the new guitar I got for Christmas without being in pain. D:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So much for getting stuff done today... :sweat:

Bro, let me tell you. If you exercise just for fifteen minutes every day, and ignore media for an entire day once a week, you will have a better state of mind and you will be able to accomplish literally anything you set your mind to.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
To play SS or to play TP, that is the question.

well how old are you, if you like SS more then play SS, if you like TP more then play SS, unless you have TP on the gamecube, then play TP ont he GameCube because GC > Wiimote and Wii controls SS is obviously better thanks to motionplus, good luck and have a good one

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
well how old are you, if you like SS more then play SS, if you like TP more then play SS, unless you have TP on the gamecube, then play TP ont he GameCube because GC > Wiimote and Wii controls SS is obviously better thanks to motionplus, good luck and have a good one

I like them both very much lol. So I'm debating.

Every few hours, I get on here to change my avatar even though I know it won't work--and then become disappointed every single time. I don't even know why I bother. But, that's the thing. I am just really bothered. After that, I log off and don't do anything on the forum until my next attempt to change my avatar in a few more hours. I figure I will be doing this until the forum switch. Laugh.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Every few hours, I get on here to change my avatar even though I know it won't work--and then become disappointed every single time. I don't even know why I bother. But, that's the thing. I am just really bothered. After that, I log off and don't do anything on the forum until my next attempt to change my avatar in a few more hours. I figure I will be doing this until the forum switch. Laugh.

Take a good jog and exercise for fifteen minutes. It will help clear your mind and lead to a better state of mind. Trust me on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom