• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Just saw the new Hobbit movie at IMAX in Sydney with friends, really enjoyed it :) Now it's 1am and we're on a bus on the way home from the city. Gonna crash at my place tonight and go see Big Hero 6 when we wake up. Weekend is off to a good start.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I really wish Amazon Prime wouldn't continue charging unless cancelled. I want to get a free trial so I can get 2 albums for free (I only get money once a year what can I say? I try to make the most of it.) but if I do, I need to make certain to cancel it as soon as I buy the albums. Should I?

EDIT: Reading over their terms and conditions I don't think I can do that. Maybe.

EDIT: Didn't work.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Forget everything I said about Super Smash Bros 4 before, I checked later and found out that the Brawl music was a music setting and the fact that it was playing it was completely random.

ALSO, I am so very sorry that I doubted you, SSB4, and all of your new characters... you are all spectacularly awesome.

I fricking love the Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer isn't half bad. My brother even said "The Villager is OP!!" and I died laughing. Seriously, I love all of the new characters and have absolutely no problem with them. The fact that they took out Lucas doesn't even bother me anymore... that much.

I need a shave, but I'm tempted to let it grow.

Let it groooow. Let it groooooow. ♪

You'll look a lot manlieeeer♪

You shouldn't care what anyone saaaaays ♪

You'll look a lot more manly anyway ♪

I'm a relatively private guy irl. I'm really quiet, introverted. I've been told I'm extremely reserved and mysterious. As such, I am prone to many a rumor all-around but particularly at work. The latest rumor that was started about me is...some of my coworkers think I'm a male exotic dancer. Yeeeah. I dunno how this one got started, but it might have something to do with the fact that I got a second job a few weeks ago. The only person that knows about is my boss, on a account of my having to tell her as per the rules. She also knows what my second job is (hardlines merchandiser/cashier at KMart). With that being said, I hate to assume, but it seems to me that she might've started the rumor. Uuugh. I dunno. Eff my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom