• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I tend to think it is more of a general catch-all term for "things we still liked from the 90's" vs "things people pretend they never liked in the 90's"

Or the same old, what's still considered cool and things that are not considered cool any longer

Are you replying to me? If so, I don't understand what you're saying.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
0766d8875f.jpg

I'm like 99% certain this is my fault

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I just looked up a character whose name I didn't recognise, only to discover that she's the main protagonist's sister. I must have disliked this show's first season more than I realised.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
is my life worth anything

well OBVIOUSLY. :hug: It's not like any people are here for absolutely no reason. That would make no sense, right? Girl, you are awesome for staying so strong this whole time.

as for me…

AJLKSHDKJLASDHASD I'M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE THIS SPRING APPARENTLY. Because... I'm going out to where my sister is going to college to see her piano recital and meet all her friends and stuff! She's wanted to drag me out there with here for the longest time now, and well, now I am flying out there. By the way... it's all the way in Utah. And I'm going by myself.

Pretty insane stuff. Especially for me, a human being who hardly ever travels anywhere, and has never even traveled farther than to my grandma's house on the very right edge of Iowa.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
It has been two months since I stopped self harming.

I kinda want to break that streak.

Please don't. :hug: Two months is a great accomplishment, please don't let it go to waste! You were strong enough to make it this far, and you're strong enough to continue. I know it must be extremely difficult, but don't give up yet. :hug: We're here for you.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Anime terms I translated into English.

Tsundere - Angryderp
Yandere - Psychoderp
Kuudere - Coolderp
Dandere - Shyderp
Deredere - Derpderp
Himedere - Princessderp

This was not intended to be taken seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom