• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Am I the only person that actually knows how to use a ; and uses it on a regular basis? Hm.

Nope. I do it too.

Currently, something of an abomination is on my mind.

I love you, you love me
I will kill your family
but I wouldn't kill your family if I loved you
so I guess I don't love you

Barney's true colors revealed, but we already knew it…

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Robin from Smash 4 is super OP, He can attack from a range and close up. Also has a quick charge time for his spells. The only drawback is his weapons break after a certain number of uses, but that time is short! And of course I use him all the time, and I haven't lost yet!:suspicious:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Elj1Nd1.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The odd scent of strawberry is circulating through the room. It is delightful, yet mysterious, as we have not had any strawberry products in a long time.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Some of the responses to #illridewithyou are downright horrid. It always takes a crisis to bring out both the good and bad in people.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm so nervous at the moment, it is about 2:30am and I along with roughly 70,000 students across my state will be getting our final exam results via text message at 6am. 27 hours later I will get my ATAR (kinda like a state rank) which will determine if I have gained entry into University. Can't sleep.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
On a serious note, my girlfriend brought my computer back from the shop... along with a new computer. My old PC was 100% wiped, every bit of data gone. This honestly has left me feeling rather empty as I had so much in that PC...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm so nervous at the moment, it is about 2:30am and I along with roughly 70,000 students across my state will be getting our final exam results via text message at 6am. 27 hours later I will get my ATAR (kinda like a state rank) which will determine if I have gained entry into University. Can't sleep.

Wow via text message? That's odd, lol. We had to go into college to get ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom