• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I really have to get my act together or I'm gonna fail eleventh grade -_- I bombed the first marking period so hard it's already impossible for me to even get a B for the year in 4 classes. ..Jesus Christ this is gonna be tough. DX

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Wait, 5SOS are not a boyband? And the genre of music they sing is not pop?

I'm thoroughly confused by YouTube comments right now. Or maybe I haven't heard enough of their stuff...?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
why do adorable people not exist

I don't understand

I fangirl over the cuteness of made-up characters

why aren't there people like that in real life

maybe it's just me and I'm just completely insane

and by the way I said adorable not attractive there's a difference

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So there is a terrorist attack in Sydney at the moment. Apparently a bomb has been found at the Oprah House, hostages are being held in a cafe and forced to press an Islamic flag against a window, air traffic above Sydney is suspended and one of the train lines has been suspended :/ Hope nobody gets hurt.

Sheik

:the:
My brother was driving me home from school when he accidentally backed his car into my sister's car, making a huge dent... And then my sister came outside... And some chairs were thrown... Yeah, not the most pleasant way to arrive home.

Also on my mind is the glockenspiel.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I spent two hours today helping my mom pick out Christmas gifts for my little cousins (who are 4 years old and almost 2 years old) after selling back two of my textbooks. Together, the textbooks were almost $300 and I never needed to use either of them. I got $92 back for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom