• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
That's the main problem. I'm not happy at all. My life's too crappy to even care about a foolish holiday.

Daww really? That sucks so bad, I feel so sorry for you :(. Here, have a silly ridiculous Christmas picture:

45955e9407eec1cbf11dab2a7f3a0f29-d4k61pj.jpg

Merry Christmas, hope things get better for you :hug:.

Gotta agree with HoW i dislike Christmas Sooo very much. But not for the same reasons.

*Gasp* Ganu, you dislike Christmas? I knew you were evil but really...o_O

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Finished my last test in Abnormal Psych. I'm confident I did really well. After the tests were done, everyone had some tea and sparkling cider. There was pumpkin pie, oatmeal-raisin cookies, donuts, apples, and the pumpkin-chocolate chip muffins I brought in. It was a nice little party for the end of the semester.

And now, I'm totally done with school for the rest of the year. The Spring semester doesn't start til January 12th. aw yiss

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to my school's presentation night dinner tonight, I wonder what award I'll be getting. Everyone who is invited gets an award so I know I am getting something, just not sure what.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Youtube takes forever to upload battle videos. Why. More importantly, why did Sony Vegas files that were the same length go from 948 Megabytes to a whole Gig and why is that small of a difference taking so much longer??

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Got my wisdom teeth out, and I'm on my way to recovery! :D Eating solid foods again is so nice, especially considering what a struggle it was to eat soup and applesauce. My surgeon said I looked good, and that I healed almost abnormally quickly, so that was nice... I guess... XD Unfortunately, I just recently caught a cold, but eh I'm getting through it. I'm trying to survive my classes, so... it is what it is. :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I wish I would know how my future goes. It feels so dark. I mean, I don't know if I will even reach to the 'better tomorrow'. I don't know if I will grow up and become what I wanted.

I mean, I don't even know who I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom