• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Was looking at merch for a band and found I shirt I really really wanted. Too bad it was limited edition and they stopped selling it a year ago.

People who "don't get out much." Sigh. I'd hate to see how they'd fare outside of cyberspace, all alone out there in the real world with no reliable lifelines or support.

"Xbox One or PlayStation 4?" Yeah, how 'bout neither. I've got rent to pay, and no help from mommy and daddy.

Surely didn't expect my brother to buy me a Yoshi controller from GameStop today. My mood's gotten a lot better since then along with playing some Smash Bros. 4 for the Wii U with him & his friend. :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
People who "don't get out much." Sigh. I'd hate to see how they'd fare outside of cyberspace, all alone out there in the real world with no reliable lifelines or support.

"Xbox One or PlayStation 4?" Yeah, how 'bout neither. I've got rent to pay, and no help from mommy and daddy.

You can say that again and I'm only fifteen.

I hate it when people go on about how they have all these video game consoles or video games in general when I'm all like nope, my parents don't wanna spend 40-60 bucks on a single video game, and neither do I.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, my fam fam still have no Christmas tree due to finances and time :kawaii:. I'm hoping we get one soon, other people have had their trees up for like 2 weeks now.

Also, I'm still hoping for a white Christmas in Houston, TX. Pwease?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why is kielbasa spelled "kielbasa" but pronounced "keh-bah-see"? What language is that? Well, either way it's delicious.

Also, I don't have Biology today because I'm completely done with that class. So, I can go in around 5 or so today for my night class. Sweet. Also, tomorrow is my last day for the semester. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom