• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've been thinking about exchanging my $40 reward of Smash 4 on the 3ds for $40 on steam. I probably won't go through with it since it'd probably take even longer to get the money from my parents than it already has, but it's something to think about.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
NEW WORD TO ADD TO THE DICTIONARY:

(to) Belarus - verb
Obsess over in a yandere-like way very frequently, and in such a way that the one the action is directed towards is scared of them but too scared to do anything about it

it could be legit.

by the way this is a joke. if you don't get it then that's your problem

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Dr. Jacques von Hämsterviel x Gantu is probably the strangest suggested couple ever. Thank you very much episode 32.

Instead of watching the same & more familiar Christmas specials this year, I'm watching the more obscure & underrated specials instead. I'm looking at you, The Snowman (I'm probably one of few Americans that actually watches this).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
0338c81f97.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So yesterday I went to my Parents house for thanksgiving stuff and brought my WiiU with me so that a bunch of people could play Smash Brothers. Well I got a message on my facebook from my stepmom saying My Little brother has been really upset since I left last night, crying silently both last night and earlier today because he wants to play games with me. They don't have a WiiU there or any of the games I have, and he isn't asking for those things, he's just wanting to play games with me more. Or Maybe even watch more videos of me playing games. I'm now trying to look into capture devices to see what I can do to get better quality videos up for him, and I'm going to try and get a video of smash brothers up every night and a video of mario kart every night for him to watch the next day. Let him tell me characters to play and stuff like that. Hopefully that helps him out. Also gonna try and figure out ways to see him more

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So yesterday I went to my Parents house for thanksgiving stuff and brought my WiiU with me so that a bunch of people could play Smash Brothers. Well I got a message on my facebook from my stepmom saying My Little brother has been really upset since I left last night, crying silently both last night and earlier today because he wants to play games with me. They don't have a WiiU there or any of the games I have, and he isn't asking for those things, he's just wanting to play games with me more. Or Maybe even watch more videos of me playing games. I'm now trying to look into capture devices to see what I can do to get better quality videos up for him, and I'm going to try and get a video of smash brothers up every night and a video of mario kart every night for him to watch the next day. Let him tell me characters to play and stuff like that. Hopefully that helps him out. Also gonna try and figure out ways to see him more

This is one of the most popular and high-quality Console capture cards: http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/console/overview.html

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So my dad walked in on me playing Minecraft while listening to They Might Be Giants and singing along at 11:00 PM on a school night. His reaction was just pure "What and why?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom