• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Thank god class dismissed early. I've been in school since 10:00 AM. I wanna go home.

Sometimes I think I'm really lucky by way of coincidences... If it hadn't turned out that my counselor appointment was next Tuesday instead of today, I wouldn't have had the time I had to work on my novel evaluation (which is now about 90% done). Stuff like that happens to me every once in a while. I find it interesting.

I have no class tomorrow, but I'll still head into school to do some more work like finishing my novel evaluation and starting on the other two papers I have to do. Sigh. Ends of semesters suck.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I seriously woke up this morning choking on a sore throat. So did my mom and my brother.

And yesterday I was feeling just fine.

I'm feeling better now, but seriously, what the actual crap.

this picture is on my mind

tumblr_n74ntkkfFu1rcizfmo1_500.png

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
"Resisting Arrest" is literally the dumbest ****ing "crime." All you do is say "Officer, I did nothing wrong and I will not come with you unjustly" and they can add an extra charge on. Crock of ****.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Great. Three more emails just arrived telling me I don't have a job. That brings the rejection total from this round to 4/5. Still blazing that 100% apply:rejection ratio.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm waiting impatiently for a phone call from my sister to hear if she is allowed to come home tomorrow. She had some complications which extended her stay in the hospital. And Sunday is her birthday...o_O

onebizarrekai

gay energy
... Does anybody else ever space out and the things around them seem to move? Like, letters or objects on a screen, or the carpet, or the floor... maybe there's just something wrong with my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom