• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna be in school all day long today to get some work done. Gotta try and make this count. (10:00 AM to 9:00 PM; you better believe I'll try to make this count.)

There are a lot of people in school today wearing black, though I don't know how many of them are wearing it in support for Mike Brown. I tried to wear as much black as I could today, even if I don't really have a black shirt, just dark grays. I am at least wearing black pants, though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
They day after christmas where we regret all that we ate and then devour the remains of the christmas dinner and then go and return gifts we did not like.

Or you know Live action Boxing ^^

onebizarrekai

gay energy
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T EVEN--

This fricking picture.

1273990396241.jpg

somebody else please get this and laugh with me

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Ughhh creepy pastas, why were creepy pastas even made? So pointless! So...wigged out :huh:. I watched a natewantstobattle video about the hypno thing and...ugh I hate creepy pastas, it's so stuck in my brain now. I cannot stop thinking about it.

If tonight is a sleepless night I'm going to post in what annoyed me today :bleh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom