• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
H3iTNMh.png

W5tPMM6.png

This guy. Just... this guy.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm really tired of news anchors feeling the need to pass comments and inject their own opinions about the news story they just reported on. I understand if it's one of those dodgy current affairs shows, but the actual news does not require you to pass judgement or tell me how deplorable you find someone. When did the façade of unbiased news reporting get completely dropped?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
So last night my back hurt and I figured I had just hit it against something and bruised it, but today I was getting ready and I noticed a red spot on my back. It hurts. :(

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Thanksgiving is this week. I'm looking forward to eating my aunts' delicious cooking. Apparently, this year there's gonna be significantly less of us in attendance due to other members of my dad's extended family having other stuff to do. I'm fine with that, since it means less people I barely know there.

Of course, there's also the constant worry I have when I'm around my aunts that something will come up in which they find out I'm not Christian, because they are hardcore Catholic. The kind of hardcore Catholic that hates gays and refuses to believe in evolution and would probably scream at me for not being Christian. In other words, my exact opposite in terms of values. Sigh...

I just realized I am going to be the only teen girl at our thanksgiving dinner this year. This also means that I will be cooking all the food. *sigh* it's a lot of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom