• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

How many times do people make up different endings to "why did the chicken cross the road" joke before someone slaps them?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
bMySWqx.png

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Peppermint Creams by Ninja Sex Party sounds so much like another song but I just don't know what. Maybe a Green Day song...? Like one song in specific. Escpecially the "Admist crumbling cities and broken facades" part.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I was browsing imgur when I found a Confession Gallery (be warned it's very inappropriate), and one in specific pissed me off a LOT.

oiAap5Z.png

This sums up my thoughts pretty well:

chemistrydoc 1,184 points : 26 replies : 6 hours ago reply
Letting someone buy and plane ticket to meet the lies you have told them is absolutely ****ed up. That person was crushed. **** you.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Sometimes you just want to be left alone but no one wants to just let you be. I haven't slept for just over 37hrs and I really wasn't in the mood to do anything that I didn't have to. Today sucked.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So I was trying to think of a different name for Link for a modernized version of Hyrule Warriors, and I'm thinking of settling for Lark just so I could make this joke.

Random person: Do you swim or something?

Lark: ... Why would you think that...?

Random Person: Because you have a girly name…

Hannah (Lark's friend): OH I GET IT HAHAHAHA…

Lark: ... o___o

... maybe not.

So I was trying to think of a different name for Link for a modernized version of Hyrule Warriors, and I'm thinking of settling for Lark...

Cute. Haha, I always thought Link would be great name to use nowadays. I bet Lincoln could be a usable modern name. Link for short.
Like Link of Rhett and Link. ;)

I'm wondering if the Wisdom perfume from TokyoMilk actually helps make one wiser... :thinking:;)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Cute. Haha, I always thought Link would be great name to use nowadays. I bet Lincoln could be a usable modern name. Link for short.
Like Link of Rhett and Link. ;)

I'm wondering if the Wisdom perfume from TokyoMilk actually helps make one wiser... :thinking:;)

Naw it's like the powdered dragon claw in Harry Potter complete fake and likely to kill you to boot ^^

What is on my mind is how i can have a discussion over morality and conduct an argument over video game validity at the same time. What kind of person must you be and what kind of mind must i have to be able to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom