• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Man all I really want to do is lie on the couch forever and watch Christmas movies. ;-;

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Half way through Lilo & Stitch: The Series. I'm surprised at how many episodes I've seen and remember.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Getting Alpha Sapphire and some hot chocolate in under 12 hours!

chris-pratt-dancing.gif

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm starting to realise my so called “friends” who see me everyday take advantage of me for personal gain, they say they have my back, but when I need them... they are not around. Maybe I should just go jump off a bridge, noone will notice. You guys around here will just be like, oh SMS is gone... eventually someone else will come along and replace him, so oh well.

Yeah, because nothing I've ever done had any significance, never has, never will.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm starting to realise my so called “friends” who see me everyday take advantage of me for personal gain, they say they have my back, but when I need them... they are not around. Maybe I should just go jump off a bridge, noone will notice. You guys around here will just be like, oh SMS is gone... eventually someone else will come along and replace him, so oh well.

Yeah, because nothing I've ever done had any significance, never has, never will.

Never EVER think that it is not a solution. If you think your friends are a pile of festering leeches abandon them, suicide is never the answer. I may not know you well or not much but i at least would miss you, every so often i log onto the forums i see you and several others chatting but never felt i should join because they seemed like your friends. Focus on the positive and not the negative. Also i love that Siggy.

[Edit] There will always be someone who cares about you and someone looking to take your cash and life from you. Always look for the person who cares, even if they are someone on the internet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Never EVER think that it is not a solution. If you think your friends are a pile of festering leeches abandon them, suicide is never the answer. I may not know you well or not much but i at least would miss you, every so often i log onto the forums i see you and several others chatting but never felt i should join because they seemed like your friends. Focus on the positive and not the negative. Also i love that Siggy.

[Edit] There will always be someone who cares about you and someone looking to take your cash and life from you. Always look for the person who cares, even if they are someone on the internet.

It might be a little to late for me. The Scribe's Spirit has almost been broken by the enemies in sheep's clothing... I don't know what to do anymore.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It is never to Late SMS, you must look to the positive otherwise you will only see the negative and then do things you will regret. I speak from experience dealing with a lot of depression and still dealing with it. If you don't ditch the bad elements then you will lose the good elements because you can only see the bad. You have friends SMS talk to them, like i said even if your friends are on the internet they are still friends.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!

Friends can be a real Bummer man. Especially if you are still in a part of your life where you are figuring yourself out. I dont know how many people I thought were my friends and had to just let them go. I too know the feeling of "being a good friend, but where are they when I need them". All you can do is be the best person you can be, but you just cant soak you hands in blood, then try to fix a sharks tooth. They smell blood and you will be bitten.

Odd choice of words i know, but sometime friendships are like that. Some people know you will always be there for them, so they dont feel there will be consequences for treating you like dirt. Fixing things like that takes your decision too choose the friendship is no longer healthy for you. Ganon is right man, we are all friends here, and there are lots of different types of people here, if things are so bad you are thinking like that, then you need to talk to someone, there is sure enough someone here who you can relate with and they can help talk you through this. maybe internet friends dont feel as personal, but I for one know I care about all the friends I've made here, and I'm sure others feel the same.

Keep your head up SMS, you got this!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Friends can be a real Bummer man. Especially if you are still in a part of your life where you are figuring yourself out. I dont know how many people I thought were my friends and had to just let them go. I too know the feeling of "being a good friend, but where are they when I need them". All you can do is be the best person you can be, but you just cant soak you hands in blood, then try to fix a sharks tooth. They smell blood and you will be bitten.

Odd choice of words i know, but sometime friendships are like that. Some people know you will always be there for them, so they dont feel there will be consequences for treating you like dirt. Fixing things like that takes your decision too choose the friendship is no longer healthy for you. Ganon is right man, we are all friends here, and there are lots of different types of people here, if things are so bad you are thinking like that, then you need to talk to someone, there is sure enough someone here who you can relate with and they can help talk you through this. maybe internet friends dont feel as personal, but I for one know I care about all the friends I've made here, and I'm sure others feel the same.

Keep your head up SMS, you got this!

Yeah, I'm thinking about secluding myself to think things out. I'm starting to see that my roomates are the only real friends who got my back. It sucks though because I'm thinking about cutting all ties to my family, my stepparents haven't tried contacting me in a year, they didn't even remember my Birthday last week. My stepbrothers never want to talk to me hardly anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom