• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The new Ninja Sex Party song is kind of disappointing. It isn't bad, I just feel like it's kind of bland and unoriginal. I always liked Ninja Sex Party 'cause unlike other bands writing similar songs, I found them to actually be clever, but this one was kind of just "YELLING IS FUNNY". But hey, it's just one song. They have had some unimpressive ones before, so I'm not gonna sweat it.

tumblr_nf9jpaJQGq1rcdyfdo1_r1_500.gif

@VioletLink-That's exactly what I thought when I turned 13. Don't worry it's not as terrible as it seems ;)

I miss snickers. Snickers were my favorite candy. Stupid braces.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
@VioletLink-That's exactly what I thought when I turned 13. Don't worry it's not as terrible as it seems ;)

don't listen to her. teenage years are a terrible awkward time when your heart learns love and crap happens. it really sucks. Trust me i'm stuck in the middle of it.

there's quite obviously only one option:

6-year hibernation.

Oh stop it. You're scaring her! Well, part of being thirteen isn't so bad! I think I've had one or two good days! ;)

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
i feel like online relationships (not necessarily romantic relationships, but also like friendships and stuff) can be great, but also detrimental. Its a great way find people more like you, especially if you don't really have any friends in real life, and it can make a lot of people feel better about themselves. However, there are many downsides. There are a lot of essential parts of relationships that are physical, and have to do with actually being there. People can get so caught up in these online relationships, forgetting their real life ones. The sad truth of it is you're probably never gonna see these people, so really what's the point? And even if you do, what if they're different? I'm not saying don't develop these relationships, i'm saying don't let them be your main priority. Well right now they're my main priority since i stay home all day and don't really have friends. but i think it can cause problems, even if it is a good thing.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Regardless of how you experience your teenage years, it's worth making it to the other end. It was when I was in my 20's that I felt that life really became good. The freedom and independence of adulthood, truly finding out for yourself who you are, the drama of high school and all that teen angst settling down and not mattering anymore - and finding an environment where it's cool to be whatever you are, and that you'll find people like you who'll want to be around you.

Your teens may not turn out to be that bad an experience, but even if it feels like a horrible time, trust me when I say that it really does get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom