• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I wish I could just never sleep, never have anything that I have to do, and just be able to be there for my friends or just people who need somebody to talk to...always.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I wish I can be emotionless. No feelings. Nothing. I wish I can just stop trying being sad, and stop thinking about anything self-destructive. I just want to be okay once more. But I'm not okay, and everything simple can feel self-destructive.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Skype_zps82c7ca93.png

Unless this is someone from ZD, I think this request will be declined.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I need... a drink... or something... something strong... idk... perhaps all I need is... some good... stuff...

NO, stay away, stay away, stay away. It's been more than 2 years, don't let it take you back!

Can't resist though...

I need... need... need...

I need nothing. No. Resist. Don't go back. Keep going while you're ahead.

But I want...

I can't... 2 years... don't need... but I do need... stress relief... always worked before...

But I... idk... this is the first time in over a year that I've felt this way, why is it coming back now? It was 2 years ago, it's over now. Why do I want? I need... uhnnnnnnnnnn.........

No, I promised myself I wouldn't return to that life. I made a pledge. But now... idk. It's all coming back. Such a bad time... Have I finally cracked?

Perhaps I should just sleep this off... seems like the right thing to do.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I need... a drink... or something... something strong... idk... perhaps all I need is... some good... stuff...

NO, stay away, stay away, stay away. It's been more than 2 years, don't let it take you back!

Can't resist though...

I need... need... need...

I need nothing. No. Resist. Don't go back. Keep going while you're ahead.

But I want...

I can't... 2 years... don't need... but I do need... stress relief... always worked before...

But I... idk... this is the first time in over a year that I've felt this way, why is it coming back now? It was 2 years ago, it's over now. Why do I want? I need... uhnnnnnnnnnn.........

No, I promised myself I wouldn't return to that life. I made a pledge. But now... idk. It's all coming back. Such a bad time... Have I finally cracked?

Perhaps I should just sleep this off... seems like the right thing to do.

Don't Crack you might feel like thats the only thing that can make you happy right now but In the long run its just going to continue and you will regret it. You've made it for two years you got dis.

Why is it that I have no problem with Cat Peach being in Mario Kart 8, but I have a problem with Pink Gold (I think that's what she's called) Peach? Guess I just like Super Mario 3D World that much.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was searching for a picture to find my avatar and this is one of the first results I got.

4BVC3Bf.jpg

Why is it that I have no problem with Cat Peach being in Mario Kart 8, but I have a problem with Pink Gold (I think that's what she's called) Peach?

Because Cat Peach is an actual character from a main series mario game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom