• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
One day, one day... I'll get a pet duck. I'll nurture it, I'll cherish it with care. I won't let anyone slaughter it and turn it into roasted duck. Ducks are precious. Ducks are fluffy.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
End of the semester is coming up. That's both good and bad. Good because I have an entire month off. Bad because it means more work to do. I have three papers to write (one of them has to be 8 pages) and three presentations to go with them. I have to find five political cartoons to write about for Political Science, I have a book evaluation to do for Critical Reading (that's the 8-page one), and a paper about the effects of sleep deprivation on the brain to do for Biology as the first part of the final exam. I'm gonna have a busy few weeks... Also, about this:

I dissected a frog today. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But as we were cleaning up and washing off the materials, I accidentally poked my finger with a probe and it started to bleed. I've been instructed to get a tetanus shot. Golly gee, that's great, isn't it?
I'm getting a tetanus shot tomorrow. Better safe then sorry, after all.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I (not me alone, basically all the men) got yelled at today in choir in the middle of class and I still feel really bad about it and I have to write an apology letter and I already got more emotional because stupid stuff and now I just feel really really angry with myself...

Sheik

:the:
I wonder when the day will come when I get sick of snow. The day when I turn into that grumpy old man who goes "Eh, snow? Bah humbug! I'd rather fall into a volcano!" (dramatization)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Christian: *posts 4000 different religious images or Bible verses on Facebook* "I'm just sharing my faith.
Nonreligious: Meh whatever.

Nonreligious: I'm Atheist/Agnostic/Nonreligious.
Christian: OMG STOP PUSHING YOUR ATHEISM ON ME!!1!!!!11!!

I really need to take a look before accepting Friend Requests...

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Speech tomorrow for a public speaking competition hope I do good. Also sorta wish I had some steak but oh well and @Terminus that for some Christians ( coming from one ) is very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom