• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Did Disney really need to "Disnify" Into The Woods? It's one of my favourite Sondheim musicals. At least the film version looks really good. Judgement will be withheld until I've actually seen it, I guess.

cGur4.png

What else is new?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Is it common for gaming companies to have to push back release dates? I follow Nintendo reports, and nearly every time a big N game is supposed to have a set date, they push it back within a couple months. MM3D wins the prize for being the soonest one I know of. I hope they don't push it back any further >.<.

Is it common for gaming companies to have to push back release dates? I follow Nintendo reports, and nearly every time a big N game is supposed to have a set date, they push it back within a couple months. MM3D wins the prize for being the soonest one I know of. I hope they don't push it back any further >.<.

I don't mind a game being pushed back just as long as Nintendo has a good reason for it. They'll only push a game's supposed release date if they want to polish it more before releasing it. You shouldn't worry about MM3D being pushed back. I'm sure it'll be ready for release by then.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I don't mind a game being pushed back just as long as Nintendo has a good reason for it. They'll only push a game's supposed release date if they want to polish it more before releasing it. You shouldn't worry about MM3D being pushed back. I'm sure it'll be ready for release by then.

Oh, your right :P. It is as Miyamoto said, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever". I'm just so ready for MM3D, I couldn't stand another set back :lol:!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Scheduled uploading is really gonna be handy, especially when I'm in New Zealand in January. No more getting up at 7 AM to publish a video. Also gonna see some friends today that I haven't seen in about a year.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So many things...I have a show tomorrow which I'm really excited about and I'm thinking about what songs I want to play and also hanging out with my boy the next day so I'm kinda nervous about that he's so beautiful....:embarrassed:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My aunt got me a onesie and I can't decide whether it's a zebra or a cat. I decided that it's actually both; a zebra-cat. I mean, I am Chimera after all; it's fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom