• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I've been wondering what a conversation between Daria Morgendorffer and Scrapper would be like. I think it would be highly amusing. Clearly I'm deranged. I blame my arm.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
49ers_sjohnson13_swagdance.gif
^
That's whats up yo

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
wondering how my relation is going to go. we've been having a rough night... with all the fighting and stuff... it makes me sad, but I try to be happy for him. all I want is him happy

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Nul (or however you spell it) is so fake.

If something like that existed, Minecraft would have been sued multiple times by people using their brains. Plus, my brother went on about how it has existed since beta but people only started noticing it now. Yeah right…

Anything that says "(whatever) is real" when it hacks your game just makes it seem even more made-up.

Sheik

:the:
The feeling when you're woken up from deep sleep because something fell on you. It's like a violent jerk back into consciousness, and your mind can barely keep up with it so for a split second all you think is "OHOHOHOHO WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
gee whiz what a surprise to wake up to. I knew it was coming. totally called it guys

i entertain myself by holding spacebar while i watch youtube videos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom