• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm going on a road trip and camping near the beach with some friends this weekend, should be fun :) The only thing I'll miss is a proper shower and toilet, I'm fairly sure there is phone reception and I can charge my phone in the car so I shouldn't be too far from the internet hopefully.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
GDI, it's that time of the year again. Is horse racing really worth the cost to the animal?

/boycotted

Djinn

and Tonic
Ever wonder why they call it the calm before the storm? Hoe can people be calm if there is a storm is coming? That's just crazy. If I knew there was a storm I know I wouldn't be calm before it. Especially if they life in trailers, we are always hearing about how trailers are being destroyed by storms so are those guys calm too? I don't think so but I wonder why storms keep attacking trailer parks in the first place. Does god hate trailers? Are they sinners? I hope not, I like to think life is hard enough in the trailer parks without god always sending in storms to kill them because god hates trailers. I hear those guys are sinners, why else would they be on the news every night taking about the storms that destroyed the trailer parks.

Today's my dad's burdai =]

tumblr_nefxkdXZJ41r43l2mo1_1280.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom