• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Stupid summer temperatures in spring. If it's this hot now, I can't wait to see what summer has in store for us.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started watching Gravity Falls last night on a whim because of a youtube poop of all things. I love it. It's hilarious. I'm also thinking of making a signature based on Tamako Love Story, the movie sequel to Tamako Market that stole my heart. (Seriously, it was so freaking good I was squealing like a little girl throughout the movie.) I just made my current SAO II signature like last week,, though. Hrm.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate how it costs tons of money just to apply at most universities here. I've applied at two different places so far and I'm already down almost $200, non-refundable.

Hope it proves to be worth it in the end.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I really ought to be working on my WCC entry if I actually want to enter this round. Don't know why I'm finding this story so difficult to complete.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Have you ever want to just go back in time and fix the mistake you've done? All you want is a good outcome from what you did, but sadly, you just... can't fix it back anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom