• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Indeed Moffat has ruined Doctor Who. Just like RTD ruined Doctor Who, and Philip Segal before him, and JNT, Graham Williams, Philip Hinchcliffe, Barry Letts, Derrick Sherwin, Peter Bryant, Innes Lloyd... Actually I blame Verity Lambert. She managed to ruin Doctor Who before it even started :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Noah [REDACTED]
5 mins · New York, NY ·
neurologists b like "yolo."
yolo is a dogma of modern science... scientists just gave up and r hollering yolo 2 much like the truth instead of studying consciousness thoroughly. shet nothingness aint even a rational abstraction...
‪#‎aponderingshorty‬
‪#‎lyfafterdeath‬

I just saw this on Facebook. So confused.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Dawn of the final day
24 hours remain

10745103_394992050649361_1393531545_n.jpg

Last one, I promise :>

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like my new haircut. Also, my dad bought a smoker to cook foods more slowly and stuff. We're gonna cook some ribs with it tomorrow night. I don't like BBQ sauce though, so I'll have to ask him to make some without any of that stuff. Also, the new opening themes for Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online II are both amazing hnnnnng

I like my new haircut. Also, my dad bought a smoker to cook foods more slowly and stuff. We're gonna cook some ribs with it tomorrow night. I don't like BBQ sauce though, so I'll have to ask him to make some without any of that stuff. Also, the new opening themes for Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online II are both amazing hnnnnng

There are tons of different kinds of barbecue sauces, as well as dry rub. If you don't like the standard stuff they sell maybe try some different varieties. Barbecue has a lot more variety than people realize :)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
For some reason not enough power is getting to my mouse and it's really impacting my motivation to do things :(

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I do not like "bitterer" and "bitterest" as the comparative and superlative of "bitter". For some reason, even though I know it's correct, it simply annoys me. To top it all off there is an ad that runs nearly every five minutes on TV that uses "bitterest". I think "more bitter" and "most bitter" are much more pleasing to the ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom