• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I was going to be promoted at work from a temp to a line lead. Huge jump and a two dollar raise, along with the pay increase from being employed. But then the temp agency told me they were ending my assignment. **** my life.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nintendo have been good today. Not only have they added folders to the Wii U menu (so I can finally sort my Virtual Console games properly), I regained access to my Club Nintendo account. I was having trouble logging on all of last week to register Hyrule Warriors; I tried resetting my password but I wasn't getting the email to do so. I didn't ring up their Support number until Friday, and I got a call back first thing Tuesday morning telling me my password was reset and I can access my account again. Done registering the game and getting myself sexy Ganondorf costumes. :)

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is actually anime playing on free to view mainstream Australian TV right now. They are playing Attack on Titan (in Japanese with English Subs), never seen anime on Aussie TV before so this is pretty cool.

Wow. Going through all of a lost loved one's stuff is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, and I've had to do it TWICE so far. I just don't have it in myself to throw any of his things away; there are too many memories attached to them. This is going to be tough.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The fact that I just created this thing.

23kuttw.jpg

seriously what have I done

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My Abnormal Psych teacher sometimes brings food into class to share with the students. Well, tonight she brought in dried seaweed. I was the only one who tried it. It was my first time tasting it. It was... weird. Probably wouldn't try it again.

I also got to leave class early because we're doing a study about twins where my teacher brings in her friends who happen to be twins, and we interview them. I already did this in General Psych (because I had this teacher for that class over the summer), so I didn't have to do it again.

Sheik

:the:
Oh man, my World History class is so great. I mean, the class itself is moderately boring, but it's this weekly assignment we have. For starters, it utilizes my school's new technology well. We find an article on the Internet - just any news article, really - and we post our opinions on the article. Then we can comment on other people's posts, giving our opinions on the article and if we agree with the poster's opinion. It's simple, really, but it's deep. This goes beyond the usual school activity. I'm actually paying more attention to the modern world because I'm reading all these posts, and I get to discuss and debate these things with my classmates.

Just now I made my post surrounding an article about a growing pro-democracy protest party in Hong Kong called the Unbrella Revolution. I wouldn't have ever known about it if it weren't for this weekly assignment.

And just this afternoon, there was a shooting at the public high school less than a mile away. A few students made their posts about that, and we all just kinda talked about it. Of course we were talking about it anyway, but we put our thoughts in stone, I guess.

So yeah, I think this weekly news assignment thing is great. 10/10. A+.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I got my German teacher to write the opening lyrics to Attack on Titan's first OP on the board, and my friend and I were freaking out and she was just so confused. Later that day, we were practicing this dialogue and one person's name in it was Petra.

man i was geekin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom