• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I've stopped denying the obvious. The data doesn't lie - i'm situated squarely in the bottom quarter of gaming talent. At least when I find myself at the bottom of leaderboards, it won't seem like a cruel joke any more.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It was my mom's birthday saturday the 27th so yeah it was a big swallow

It'll get easier as time goes on, Vee. Especially since you have so many friends here to support you. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It'll get easier as time goes on, Vee. Especially since you have so many friends here to support you. :)

I always like your posts. You are one of the persons I really like not only because of your posts but also your personality is what I like ^^ I know it will get better but it sometimes just slaps me in the face and it is still so hard to realize she is not here anymore.

Curmudgeon

It was my mom's birthday saturday the 27th so yeah it was a big swallow

I know how you feel. My father would have turned seventy-six this past Friday. He passed away fifteen years ago this coming February. The sadness never completely goes away, but hopefully you can eventually learn to use the time to remember the good times you had together.

faux_epic_mickey_type_piece_by_dyemooch-d500o7z.jpg

Curmudgeon

Giving you a red shell in 10th place is like giving a knife to a hobo and offering him $100 to stab another hobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom