• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Things are moving along now. Excited.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
oh boy what a week for me

So today I effectively ruined my family, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. My mom spontaneously decided to actually get my dad a dog, even though I've been arguing against it for years (even she doesn't like dogs). I've been trying to tell my dad that not only is this a poor decision in general, but it's also not the best financial decision for us right now. I tried to compromise with him, telling him I'd be willing to help out a lot more, take the fault for my own mistakes, be more responsible, etc. up until he said that getting rid of the dog would change things between us, to which I responded that keeping it would change things between us. After that things got very heated very quickly. Usually he'll get super pissed like this and then be over it within a week, but I'm not sure at this point. All I want is another family, I even told him to get rid of me instead of the dog because I cause so much grief in my family. I keep telling myself "two more years, two more years" but at this point I don't know if I can make it that long. So yeah, my family is really messed up right now and I'm not sure how or if I'll fix it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So thankful I learned drill movements back in elementary school! We were getting taught them in my JROTC class, so I knew what I was doing and didn't get torn apart like this other kid.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I'M GONNA MEET MY BAE AT AWA TOMORROW AND I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY FANG WIG LOOKS AWESOME AND ALL MY COSTUMES ARE COOL AND I'M GONNA SPEND THREE WHOLE DAYS WITH HIM AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3 <3 <3

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's about 2am and I just got home from work. At about 1:15am as I was about to leave work we got a call and I picked it up as usual, " ---- McDonalds, this is Jimmy" to which a very robotic voice replied, "Do you want to play a game". "No." *hangs up*. About a minute after I hung up the same number called again and this time it was playing eerie music as if I was on hold. After about 10 minutes of hanging up and picking up to this music (we have to always pick up incase it is a customer or another store) it finally stopped. People are annoying.

キラ

Yo!
Three hours until work. Listening to music in solitude and can't hear anything else...

I wanna get lost in it and never come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom