• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Gonna lay it down for you heroine of winds. You need to wake up and look in the mirror and tell yourself your Awesome Everyday and start thinking your good because YOU ARE think positive my friend :D

My face when I walk into the club like "what up, I got a big ****" work yesterday, and everyone's staring at me. It was so weird. I was feeling this strange level of tension for the first few minutes I was there. So I head to the break room since there was still time left until I had to punch in, and my old manager walks up to me with a smile and goes, "Oh hey, [Wolf]; just the man I wanted to see!" I thought, "Hmm, what a strangely enthused greeting." She goes "I hear you're coming back to the front end." I'm like, "No. Not that I know of?" She's like, "You're not?!" And I go, "No. Am I?" while taking into consideration the possibility that store management might have a hand in this, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, my old manager goes onto tell me that the entire Kroger team is abuzz about me on, of all places, FACEBOOK. Little did she know—at least until I told her during the discussion—that I didn't even have a Facebook. I was surprised to find that my lonesome, quiet, standoffish self was the center of attention on Facebook of all places. I didn't know whether to be flattered or pissed. I didn't think I was that important or that anyone 'cared'. If anything, I'm worried. I know that us "mysterious types" are prone to rumors and hearsay, and this little ordeal is petty compared to the other little rumors that are floating around about me. It's just Facebook?! W. T. F., guys. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK. *deepened sigh* All that's left is to figure who started the rumor.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
hmm

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today after my Political Science class I went over to this table in the cafeteria where one of my classmates and other students were doing something for awareness about sexual violence against women and I signed a pledge that I wouldn't stand for it and took some flyers and brochures about places where I could volunteer. I have to do 200 hours of volunteer work eventually for my major so one of those places would be a good choice.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
played some mario kart and assassin's creed online today. the results could optimistically be judged somewhere between slightly embarrassing and squarely mediocre. this qualifies as progress.

thank you to everyone who offered words of support and / or kindness on my blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom