• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
William Bouguereau is one of history's greatest painters. Such a shame the Modernists faded him into obscurity for almost a century before he was recently rediscovered. Even then, I'm not sure how any people know the Master that well.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I wasn't expecting so many paragraphs on a thread about art tbh, nor I did expect it to be so one-sided. It's almost like when I read YouTube comments that debate over the weirdest things, except I started the debate and it's not on YouTube. I'm never converting back to Modernism. Worst 14 years of my life. #RealismRepresent (curm, sydney, herman, music, and stitch are still kawaii tho. besides theyll convert one day. they always convert :`v`:)

Oh, and my birthday is on the 23rd, so expect me to do something really cool on Tuesday.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't expecting so many paragraphs on a thread about art tbh, nor I did expect it to be so one-sided. It's almost like when I read YouTube comments that debate over the weirdest things, except I started the debate and it's not on YouTube. I'm never converting back to Modernism. Worst 14 years of my life. #RealismRepresent (curm, sydney, herman, music, and stitch are still kawaii tho. besides theyll convert one day. they always convert :`v`:)

Oh, and my birthday is on the 23rd, so expect me to do something really cool on Tuesday.
booty like a cadillac

Broncos losing in overtime means that I stay up all night feeling depressed and attempting to rationalize it to no avail.

At least it looks like I'm still going to be undefeated in both my fantasy leagues, may as well call me the fantasy master.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
the nature of historical research in a nutshell:

i set out to write my master's thesis on ruralization and the wool trade in 17th century castile. i most likely am now writing a paper on missionaries, the spanish slave trade in cartegena, and the effects of early calls for reform on imperial policy. let's see if you can connect the dots on that wild goose chase.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
i need jesus

help_zps4fe2f602.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been having a really off day today. Almost forgot to shave when I woke up this morning, realized I completely forgot to use after shave when I was getting ready to leave the house, I felt like taking a nap in class for the first time in a while, and I just generally felt really sluggish today. Hrm. Hopefully a good night of rest tonight should fix all that.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Gotta love it when the water isn't running at work and still my colleagues think it's a good idea to stack the dishwasher instead of filling the sink from the many galleon-sized water cans we have and actually do the dishes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom