• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheik

:the:
I have no idea were that box is im on a i phone and yeah :/

If I'm right, if you're using Safari on your iPhone, then there isn't a box like that. Although if you're using mobile Chrome, which I'm using right now, then there's a box like that in the top right corner that gives you the option to use the desktop site, along with other options.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It always amazes me how quickly I can get through a 200g bottle of instant coffee, despite not liking instant coffee at all.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Unit 1 math test i got a 91% woop woop

surprise english test today???????? got an 86% on it, which isn't that bad as it was what i expected

i'll probs have a math quiz friday, so wish me luck plssss

luv u guis

xoxo

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Unit 1 math test i got a 91% woop woop

surprise english test today???????? got an 86% on it, which isn't that bad as it was what i expected

i'll probs have a math quiz friday, so wish me luck plssss

luv u guis

xoxo

good luk qurl

I finally got a new laptop last night, which was far earlier than I was expecting. I transferred all the important stuff from my old one onto a flash drive which I then transferred onto this one. I re downloaded programs like GIMP and Puush and Chrome and now it's basically like my old laptop switched skins and operating systems. My new one is a Toshiba and the OS is totally different, so that'll take some time for me to get used to. But I'm glad I finally have a laptop that doesn't have charger issues.

I also had a test today in General Biology and I have another test next Thursday in Political Science. So yeah. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom